Welcome to the world of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce fashion at your fingertips, delivered straight to your doorstep, 24/7!
Where in the world are you?
You have no items in your shopping cart.
St. Moriz Advanced Professional Tan Remover
St. Moriz Advanced Pro Formula Self Tan Remover gently and effectively removes stubborn self tan, without the need for abrasive scrubbing. The moisture rich formulation leaves your skin super soft, and tan free. The Advanced Pro Formula Self Tan Remover contains breakthrough patented fragrance technology. Self tan can be applied straight after the tan remover is washed off. It has been independently tested, with proven results to smell divine and enhance your mood all at the same time.
Get the best results by following our tanning experts simple steps:
- Pump Self Tan Remover mousse into the palm of your hand.
- Apply liberally onto dry skin (avoiding eyes and mouth)
- Leave on your skin for at least 5 minutes while it works its magic.
- Using a wet cloth only, gently wipe and rinse your tan away in a warm shower. For dry skin or stubborn areas use a small amount of St. Moriz Skin Primer and a mitt if required.
- Once your skin is clean and exfoliated you are ready to reapply your fresh new tan.
Aqua (Purified Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Gylcol, Cocamidoprpyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfume (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Polysorbate-20, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
Please note estimated shipping times include processing time at the warehouse and are calculated from the date the order is placed.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
How to measure
Measure across the fullest part of the bust and across the shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.
Measure at the widest part.
Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch down to the ankle bone.
Item(s) added to cart