FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
See Our Most Frequently Asked Questions Below
Christmas & New Years Shipping Dates
|Service||Last Posting Date - XMAS||Last Posting Date – New Year|
|Express||Order by 15th Dec||Order by 15th Dec|
|Standard||Order by 13th Dec||Order by 13th Dec|
Aramex UK - No Deliveries on: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec and 1st January.
Aramex Global Solutions - No Deliveries on: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec and 1st January. Normal schedule resumes 2nd January.
|Standard||Order by 14th Dec||Order by 14th Dec|
|Express||Order by 19th Dec||Order by 26th|
DHL Ecommerce - No Deliveries on: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec and 1st January.
DHL Express - No Deliveries on: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec and 1st January. Normal schedule resumes 2nd January.
WHERE IS MY ORDER?
Please note: tracking is only available once the order has been despatched
Please enter your order number:
SHIPPING OPTIONS FOR USA & CAN?
|Delivery Option||Delivery Times||Delivery Costs|
|USA Standard||7 - 10 working days||$5|
|USA Express||2 - 3 working days||$15|
|CAN Standard||5 - 7 working days||$11|
|CAN Express||3 - 4 working days||$30|
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Swimwear and underwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain you proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to PrettyLittleThing.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FROM USA OR CANADA?
- 1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- 2. Cover your address label with the PrettyLittleThing returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note, or download a new one from the link below.
- 3. Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package without obtaining a receipt of posting.
- 4. Keep your receipt of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. There is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. This can be found in Order History in 'My Account'.
- A United States/Canada label can be found here .