Returning from Canada
A Canada label can be found here.
Print off, attach to your parcel and take to the post office. Please note we do not cover the cost of these returns.
Returning from the US:
RETURNING VIA PORTAL IS QUICK, EASY AND COST EFFECTIVE!
Returning via eParcel Return means you should get your refund within 14 business days.
Need to return? Just follow the process below:
1. Head to our returns portal
2. Follow the simple instructions on-site – you’ll only need your order number and email address.
3. Repack your unwanted items with all of the tags still attached, ideally in the original packaging. Remember to include a copy of your delivery note.
4. The eParcel Return service costs $6.95. This payment can be made with either a credit card or PayPal.
5. You will need a printer to print off and attach your returns label. Then take it to your nearest locker, streetbox, PUDO or Post Office to send it off - its that easy! Make sure you get proof of postage and keep it safe.
6. Once we have confirmation of your parcel from eParcel Return we will issue your credit, this usually takes up to 10 business days.
Ready to return? Click here to start.
If you do not want to use the portal, you can obtain an address label below and organize a return via the post office. Returning via label means your return will take longer to reach us and your refund could take up to 30 days to be issued.
USA label can be found here
Please note, PLT does not cover the cost of returns from US/Canada.