FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Beauty products and accessories cannot be returned.
- Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain you proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to PrettyLittleThing.
For our American & Canadian friends, please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your order. Please return items in their original packaging. For a full breakdown on what items are eligible to return please see ‘WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?’.
We're sorry but we are unable to offer a free returns service. Returns must be made at your own cost. Please return using a standard trackable service. A returns label for your local returns center will be included in your parcel.
It is now quicker and easier to return!
You can now use eParcel Return to send back your unwanted items. Even better, this service is fully tracked, cost effective and stress-free.
Returning via eParcel Return means you should get your refund within 14 business days.
Need to return? Just follow the process below:
1. Head to our returns portal https://prettylittlething.managemyreturn.com
2. Follow the simple instructions on-site – you’ll only need your order number and email address.
3. Repack your unwanted items with all of the tags still attached, ideally in the original packaging. Remember to include a copy of your delivery note.
4. The eParcel Return service costs $6.95. This payment can be made with either a credit card or PayPal.
5. You will need a printer to print off and attach your returns label. Then take it to your nearest locker, streetbox, PUDO or Post Office to send it off - its that easy! Make sure you get proof of postage and keep it safe.
6. Once we have confirmation of your parcel from eParcel Return we will issue your credit, this usually takes up to 10 business days. Ready to return?
Click here to start.
Alternatively, you can return your items by using post office counters. Please do not post the package without obtaining a receipt of postage and keep this safe. You’ll need it as proof of your return.
Returning via a post office counter means you should get your refund within 21-30 days.
Download a returns label below. Heads up – don’t forget to add your order number. This can be found in Order History in 'My Account’.
USA label can be found here
A Canada label can be found here
If you receive a faulty item, please return to us within 30 days of receipt of the faulty goods. Please remember to get in touch with our Customer Service team prior to returning. You can do so by filling out a Customer Service form here, and a member of our team will get back to you.
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 21 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information on your Post Office receipt and we will check this out for you.
As soon as we have processed your refund, you will receive an email notification. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
Received your PrettyLittleThing garms but aren’t 100% in love? No worries, we offer returns. Here’s what you’ve gotta do:
- First, log into your account
- Check your order history and select the order you want to return
- Got it? Now print the order deets
- Download your post label here.
If you don’t have an account – that’s ok, you can still return your products.
Package up your unwanted purchase with a note inside including your name and order number (you’ll find this on your confirmation email).
Download your returns label here, and post back to us from your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.
Wanna join our gang? Make an account here
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us via post: PrettyLittleThing.com, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps in the section above labelled HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM? You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy above. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable. Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.