FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
PROMOTIONS & STUDENT DISCOUNTS
- Enter your promotional code into the “Coupon Code” box at checkout.
- Hit “Use”
- If your code has been applied a pink tick will appear and display your savings.
- If your code is a delivery code and your saving is showing as $0.00 then check you have the relevant delivery option selected for the code.
- If you see red text saying “Invalid coupon code” check out our promo troubleshooting steps below.
- Only one promotional code can be used per order.
- Promotional codes may be switched off on site during busy periods- but we will always let you know if they are switched off.
- Promotional codes are not applicable to beauty, sale (red prices) or premium items, unless otherwise stated.
Entered a promo code into the “coupon code box”, clicked “use” but getting an “invalid code” message in red text? Check the below helpful tips and FYIs before getting in touch:
- All codes have an expiry date you know. Check the email in which you received the code to confirm how long you have to use it.
- Check you do not have any sale (red prices), beauty or premium items in your basket. Codes cannot be used on these.
- Make sure you are entering the code in capital letters and without any spaces. This is super important!
- Make sure you are not trying to apply more than one promo code per order.
- Make sure you have selected the relevant delivery method, if your code is a delivery discount.
- Some promotional codes only apply to certain items e.g. new in/hotlist. If you received your code on email, the full details of the items the code is applicable on will be included.
- Items that are already on sale (red prices) will be excluded from any further discount via promo code (unless otherwise stated).
- If you want to change the code on your order, press the “Change Code” button under the pink tick on the delivery page during checkout.
- Promotional codes are country specific, so if you are given/find a code check this is relevant for the country you have ordered from.
- Most of our codes are single use, so if you have used the code before and it is now showing as invalid then please check the terms of the code to confirm if it is single use.
- All sale (red prices), beauty and premium items are excluded from promotional code discounts, unless otherwise stated. Some promotional codes are only applicable to selected items, check your email with the code- if there are items excluded then it will say so there.
- A small number of postcodes are unfortunately not eligible for next day delivery. If you are in one of these areas, you will not see next day as a delivery option on checkout and won’t be able to use the code.
- Calling all students – get 35% off your order! Simply register with Student Beans here to verify your student status and get your student discount today!
- I haven’t received my reward– You will receive your reward via email. Please make sure you have also checked your spam/ junk folders. Your rewards can also be found here https://www.prettylittlething.us/customer/account/raf/ . You cannot claim a reward just for referring a friend – they must have made their first purchase. At this point you will be send your reward.
- Code not working?– Your code cannot be used on Sale, Beauty and the 50 Dresses/Swim promotions. Codes are valid from 14 days from the date received.
- Name Sharing– Been referred by a friend? You can simply claim your reward by entering your friends name at checkout. Just hit the link ‘Referred by a friend?’ under the promo code box. You must enter your friends name correctly – otherwise it may delay your reward getting to you.
- You can check all your referrals and codes received in your account here - https://www.prettylittlething.us/customer/account/raf/