FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
Due to the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we are extending our returns periods. All orders (subject to our returns policy) can be returned up to 60 days after the date of purchase.
Returning from USA
RETURNING VIA PORTAL IS QUICK, EASY AND COST EFFECTIVE!
Returning via eParcel Return means you should get your refund within 5 business days of dropping off your parcel.
Need to return? Just follow the process below:
1. Head to our returns portal here.
2. Follow the simple instructions on-site – you’ll only need your order number and email address.
3. Repack your unwanted items with all of the tags still attached, ideally in the original packaging. Remember to include a copy of your delivery note / order number.
4. The eParcel Return service costs $4.00 per order. This payment can be made with either a credit card or PayPal.
5. If more than 1 order is being returned, you will need to create separate returns for each.
6. You may need a printer to print your label, the portal will let you know which options are available for you.
7. Once we have confirmation of your parcel being received by ReBound we will issue your credit; this usually takes up to 5 business days.
Ready to return? Click here to start.
If you do not want to use the portal, you can obtain an address label here and organize a return via the post office. Returning via label means your return will take longer to reach us and your refund could take up to 30 days to be issued.
Print off, attach to your parcel and take to the post office.
Returning from Canada
A Canada label can be found here. Print off, attach to your parcel and take to the post office.
Please note, PLT does not cover the cost of returns from US/Canada.
- Items must be returned within 60 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Beauty products and accessories cannot be returned.
- Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain you proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to PrettyLittleThing.
For our American & Canadian friends, please return unsuitable items within 60 days of receiving your order. Please return items in their original packaging. For a full breakdown on what items are eligible to return please see ‘WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?’.
We're sorry but we are unable to offer a free returns service. Returns must be made at your own cost. Please return using a standard trackable service. A returns label for your local returns center will be included in your parcel.
Sorry you have received a faulty item! So we can get this sorted, please contact our Customer Services with a picture of the faulty item and your order number using one of the methods you can find here
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 21 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information on your Post Office receipt and we will check this out for you.
As soon as we have processed your refund, you will receive an email notification. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
Received your PrettyLittleThing garms but aren’t 100% in love? No worries, we offer returns. Here’s what you’ve gotta do:
- First, log into your account
- Check your order history and select the order you want to return
- Got it? Now print the order deets
- Download your post label here.
If you don’t have an account – that’s ok, you can still return your products.
Package up your unwanted purchase with a note inside including your name and order number (you’ll find this on your confirmation email).
Download your returns label here, and post back to us from your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.
Wanna join our gang? Make an account here
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps in the section above labelled HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM? You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy above. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable. Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.